|
Sunday, June 26, 2005 Hey dudes, Now is 26th June 1.51AM. I am leaving for CHina on 9.30 AM and then to the States for studies in august. Dun think I have too much opportunities to come back any time soon. Okay, it's finally time for me to say goodbye. There is always a time for separation and i guess my time is up, haha, but, with the internet and stuff nowadays, I wun be really out of touch or something. HOKAY!! If you all need my help or just wanna catch up with me, can use the e-mail address. OKay, hope to see you all again overseas!!! There must be lot's of globetrotters in our class. PLS PLS pLS....keep the blog alive, i put so much effort into it. Always tag when u visit okay!? YEAH! I had a super ultra duper fun time with u guys! Will always have a place in my heart! Okay, Ciao!! BYE!!! Yours, Tianhan Han rocking off at 1:49 AM *** |
Hwa Chong Junior College 03S73
*Mrs Goh! *Chewy *Qingzhao *Jaymie *Jiaho *05s73 *06s73 |