|
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 hey! School's finally going to start soon (for the girls lar)! Less than a week for those going NTU, slightly more than a week for those going NUS and more than a month for those going SMU. I'll be staying hall and I went to collect my hall keys and clean up the room today. Oh man, I tell u guys when pple say NTU hall looks good. Never believe them. It's only the outside appearance. My room is pok like dunoe wat! Damn dirty, dusty..it only looked more habitable after more than an hour of cleaning up. Haa..maybe will put up photos of my room when I'm more settled in. You guys post some stuff about school and hall (for those staying). This blog is going to dry up, shrivel and die off or something. Cheers! Anonymous rocking off at 7:25 PM *** |
Hwa Chong Junior College 03S73
*Mrs Goh! *Chewy *Qingzhao *Jaymie *Jiaho *05s73 *06s73 |