|
Friday, September 09, 2005 Hello! Hey people! How's life going on over in Singapore? Is school fun? I have to make an entry now or else this blog is gonna like rot and decompose and melt and seep into the groud into the drains and into the sea. Anyways, what the hell, you guys gotta post more. Well, it is time that I want to tell story! Haha, I took a like 20 plus hour plane trip to Detroit via Seoul and Los Angeles. Man, the trip was tiring. Anyways, I landed and took a $40 US dollar ride to school, that's a whopping S$70 ride. Haha. My school is like really cool, like a dream place. It's in a small town called ann arbor and the city is just build inside and around the university. The buildings here are like those oldish looking ones and they just seem to have so much history and feelings in them. Man, and there's those little busy streets filled with cafes and small little art shops. This is just like the movies. ![]() AND, the school is filled with 34245222 super fat and cute and big squirrels. The things here are ex, so i don't wanna talk about it, sob, textbooks costs over US$100 here. Anyway, my lessons has started and hell, this place is filled with endless activities. There's parties almost everyday and there's school parties out in the fields where they have stages and HUGE speakers. Football is huge here and there's partying every saturday before and after the games. (which we usually win) My roommates are cool! I have an half egyptian roommate (surname = elramsisy) with afro hair! He's like cute and tall. Haha, my dorm here are nice looking but rather shabby on the inside but I will live with it. And school has started and I am doing Materials Science and Engineerng. (Finishing in 3 years) I am trying to choose a research project. Do you get titles in Singapore like "Bioengineered heart muscle for myocardial regeneration"? Wow, this is like cooooool. Lessons here are pretty light so I get to do a lot more stuff outside of the class, maybe I'll take up rock climbing and maybe salsa? Hahaha. Funky man. Aye, to end off, I just want to say that University is the time for the last charge. The last stretch of the education we have before we step into the society. It is like the time when we are ready for mighty jump, when you prepare and store as much energy as possible. It is last push, the time we get ourselves ready, arm ourselves with knowledge and experience. We have to end it with no regrets and be ready to start our working life with a BANG! Comon, ppl, come and post and tell us about ur lifes! UpdaTE!! Yeah, Peace Han rocking off at 12:38 PM *** |
Hwa Chong Junior College 03S73
*Mrs Goh! *Chewy *Qingzhao *Jaymie *Jiaho *05s73 *06s73 |