|
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 Okaay..I suppose I've got to appease our dear CTrep somehow or another, just to bring the whereabouts of me and qz up to date, since we've been pretty silent for quite sometime.. Currently i'm an MP guarding MINDEF..and QZ's probably a clerk working somewhere in Combat Engineers. Nothing as glitzy as LJ's job*how does it feel being saluted?*, but I guess its slack enough to while away the 2years. My job scope includes saluting officers, saluting ministers, and being the psychological deterrant to would-be terrorists by posing around the complex with my unloaded gun, or scaring civilian workers away with my tame, domesticated QZ has it so much better than me. He's a stay-in personnel with virtually nothing to do. I think. He's now fighting the government after the great change in disruption rules, since they refuse to let our budding doctor off to medicine school in UCL. perhaps i'll upload some pics of our gay vacation to phuket some day..when i do have the time..meanwhile, have fun studyin n' working! jiaho rocking off at 9:22 PM *** |
Hwa Chong Junior College 03S73
*Mrs Goh! *Chewy *Qingzhao *Jaymie *Jiaho *05s73 *06s73 |