|
Thursday, May 11, 2006 Dear all, I guess everyone has finished their exams. So, bearing in mind that a certain MP might have to do duty on a weekend, WHEN CAN WE HAVE OUR MAHJONG SESSION??! Still waiting ah.. I just took my IPPT (sth like NAFPA, or issit NAPFA) again (for the 2nd time). Darn it, missed my gold again larrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... got 9min48. Needed 9min 44sec to get gold.. damn wasted. Must be because I was doing an office job for so long, then nv exercise, whole day stare at computer.. lol.. But I'm gonna re-take it.. yup.. definitely will get gold my third time. Lol.. Speaking of running, who wanna go pasir ris park on 19 May afternoon... I'm conducting a run for my unit there.. lol! damn dumb lah, I went to recce the route 2 weeks ago to take the distance, turning point, position marshals, water point and all that, but then a few days after that, I realised it was gonna be hard to explain to the ppl when i brief them b4 the run, so last week i went back there again just to take pictures. Yup Phyllis, "I think i'm a camera whore!!" (bimboti-cally lol). It was quite an experience just planning for it.. i rented a bicycle, brought along my map, and cycled the route, stopping ever so frequently to mark the distance. Damn funny, alot of ppl there were like staring at me, like, what the hell was i doing. Worse was during my second trip when i went back there with the camera to take pictures! At one junction, there was a bench and the couple there were like, "heating up".. then i needed to take a pic of the junction.. luckily they didn't seem to care so much that my camera was in their general direction.. By the way JH, nobody salutes nowadays lor.. so sad.. only the new privates who just pass out from BMT salute. The old timers or lau jiao men don't give a damn.. so sad.. They don't even acknowledge our presence lah!!! must start to scold ppl already.. give them 7 extras maybe? lol!! kidding.. Phyllis, isn't it cold in Gold Coast? Can't imagine how you went windsurfing.. The last time i went to Gold Coast in dec, the water was freezing, and wasn't it supposed to be summer? brr.... Anyway, post msg leh!! Pics of Pasir Ris park for our dearest overseas muggers.. ![]() ![]() ![]() Sincerely, LJ 03S73 rocking off at 10:18 PM *** |
Hwa Chong Junior College 03S73
*Mrs Goh! *Chewy *Qingzhao *Jaymie *Jiaho *05s73 *06s73 |