|
Friday, May 19, 2006 Hey ppl! It's another update from me again! Haha, I am so happy to see phyllis post! YEAH! Post more, muz reward phyllis, tell me what you want? Haha. Anyway, Spring is here and I have moved out of my dorm to this apartment. I have 2 roommates and 1 of their gf, haha! Chew or constance or huihong might know who serene heng is. Anyway, my house damn cool now, got surround sound stereo, GIANT sofa and finally, my very own room! ![]() ![]() My room! I build the loft myself with some friends! Haha. ![]() ![]() Kitchen and living room! ![]() ![]() Housemates and the neighbourhood i am in now! Nice and peaceful ![]() OKay, more random pics, this is the stem cell culture lab that i worked in for the year. doesnt look too impressive right? haha, but that's cutting edge man. Oh and that water bombs, someone's birthday! Haha Went to a detroit pistons game!!!!! YEAH damn cool, pistons won against phoenix suns!! Soccer from the mid-western games, playing against ppl from carnegie mellon, HAHA, however u spell that! Oh, and i performed in this dance for the southeast asian cultural night, muahaha. Can spot me? Hoohoo
Han rocking off at 1:56 AM *** |
Hwa Chong Junior College 03S73
*Mrs Goh! *Chewy *Qingzhao *Jaymie *Jiaho *05s73 *06s73 |