Monday, June 12, 2006

WAAAHHH damn angst, I must tell this to someone man.

Went to Cedar point in Ohio, the world's BEST theme park for a whole day of roller coaster fun today. After going there, you realise all the other roller coasters else where in the world is shit. Anyway, damn fun, but i'll post pics some other time.

BUT, WAOLIAO, when I came back, I KENNA FREAKING POLICE. #$@#%#$ (Oh, by the way, I was driving, 2 hour trip to and 2 hour trip back) WAOLIAO, I KENNA SPEEDING TICKET, freaking US$115!!!! ALmost $200 SING!! WALAH, damn stupid ass police. I was travelling at 82mph (131kmph) which is ahem, not considered a lot over the limit 70mph(113kmph). AND I KENNA! PULLED OVER by the side, stupid freaking police switch off all lights and hide by the freaking roadside to catch ppl. Idiots. Was like all those police videos u see on tv lah, damn, the police came over and shine light into my car and ask for me liscence.

The best thing, I GOT NO LISCENCE YET!!!
Alright, but I do have a driving permit, which allows me to drive on the road to learn.

But anyway, damn ANGST! kenna speeding ticket without having liscence first!!! OMG. And all this plus on the way there, I exited the highway onto a bend too fast and went off the road and I skidded and swerved and all the shit lah. (PLus i ran red light 2 weeks ago by accident) FReakING dangerous, but exciting though. BUT WAOLIAO, all this without having a liscence. Sigh, I HATE DRIVING. I am so going to die after i buy my car....f***


Han rocking off at 12:41 PM

***





Hwa Chong Junior College
03S73

sentosa 2003

prom 2004


[[* February 2005 *]]
[[* March 2005 *]]
[[* April 2005 *]]
[[* May 2005 *]]
[[* June 2005 *]]
[[* July 2005 *]]
[[* August 2005 *]]
[[* September 2005 *]]
[[* October 2005 *]]
[[* December 2005 *]]
[[* January 2006 *]]
[[* February 2006 *]]
[[* March 2006 *]]
[[* April 2006 *]]
[[* May 2006 *]]
[[* June 2006 *]]
[[* July 2006 *]]
[[* September 2006 *]]
[[* October 2006 *]]
[[* November 2006 *]]
[[* December 2006 *]]
[[* January 2007 *]]
[[* February 2007 *]]
[[* March 2007 *]]
[[* April 2007 *]]
[[* May 2007 *]]
[[* June 2007 *]]
[[* August 2007 *]]
[[* September 2007 *]]
[[* October 2007 *]]
[[* December 2007 *]]
[[* January 2008 *]]
[[* March 2008 *]]
[[* May 2008 *]]
[[* July 2008 *]]



*Mrs Goh!
*Chewy
*Qingzhao
*Jaymie
*Jiaho
*05s73
*06s73