|
Thursday, July 13, 2006 Good good, got class outing is good, I'll always be there in spirit! Haha Anyway, I got my license! WAHAHAH. budden very drama, which i dun like. My education in driving has been very drama. Just before my road test, I was practising on road and got into an accident. Guess, what, I got my first speeding ticket and my first accident before getting my license! Erm, anyone who read this pls dun tell my parents. I had a low low low low speed collision with a suv which was trying to parrallel park that resulted in quite some scratches on the other car. Damn, it was scary cause the person called the police........SIGH....POLICE AGAIN. Budden, I did some talking after the person calmed down and promised to settle it without a formal police report (if there is one, i can forget abt ever getting a license). And we left before the police arrived. LOL! Anyway, after that, I went and took my test, and yes, passed, piece of cake considering how much *experience* I had. Alright, now i shall look for a dumbass car. Haha, unlike LJ who will be driving erm, SLK, or CLK, or BMW650i or Audi TT, I am gonna settle for a second hand honda. MUAHAH, oh yeah, it will be my first car!! Han rocking off at 2:42 PM *** |
Hwa Chong Junior College 03S73
*Mrs Goh! *Chewy *Qingzhao *Jaymie *Jiaho *05s73 *06s73 |